Sunday, August 20

continued from glob.11


So I am super sucky at judging people’s intentions. Sup, the only person I thought would back out, did not. In fact, when I got my fight or flight syndrome on overdrive, it was she that thrust me on the chair and held my hand and gently instructed me to shut the fuck up and do it. She went first. I held her hand. She held mine. Surprisingly, diki turned up and promised to pierce the kachkach part of her ear. (she dint)

However, the community that was to come, did not.Nikita had to get to work on sunday. Rai went for a namkaran ceremony. Harita dint come to bombay cause …ummm……and she’s stealing booz off this sound engineer that I was eyeing. but she’s promised to share him with though technically she was eyeing him before me. :D :D :D thats the nice thing about school friends. way to go harita! lasso him!

3 comments:

Pizzicato Hana said...

omg!! looks like i got squint eyes

Anonymous said...

hey i want a pic... and wat did r say that we are laughin at.. by the way lets join pukar

Pizzicato Hana said...

(i decided) we are laughing at who we thought this R that was posting in my cbox was.