Saturday, June 10

my visit to the hospital


after i went to the zoo, i went to matheran. the day i came back from matheran i visited J. Lata was there too. I came back home and i was sick. the next day i was in bed. so today i am out of bed and i watched some films. it was all a blur. ma thinks ki mujhe lata ki nazar lag gayi. she wants to put mirchi on me. meanwhile, i visited the hospital. i hated every moment of it except for the meals. i also now have a morbid fear of any intravenous injection. i have a morbid fear of hospitals, nurses. basically very morbid stuff happened.
but i must tell you what lies behind that breach candy hospital!!this real fancy pool next to the sea.
hmmm, okay. i have dialup tcp/ip. so photos take a while. so i will have to keep typing to keep awake cause i just took my medicines.
today i also went for coffee with my teacher ajay and friend diksha. diksha gave me famous five to read cause i couldnt read for a while.she also gave me this morbid autobiography of a mother in auswitch. gaah. i am not reading that stuff. ajay has bulbulous eyes- the kind that frogs have when theyre trying to digest a heavy meal. but i wonder what a heavy meal is for a frog. the first day he came to class he wore a cool white shirt and a moustache. and asked, so did you guys notice the light today? he never paid attn. to any of my answers. may he rot in hell. once he asked us "name emotions". anything i named was never an emotion. may he rot in hell again.
diksha hated me the first day of class. she thought i was the xavier's type.

okay. one picture loaded.
should i load another? maybe i should. i will fight this drug.
lata is a thin reptile like thing. her daughther looks like her and is as irritating. i am sorry i dont like kids that age. diksha hates kids too. she says kids are too spoilt these days. she likes streetkids. hmm. kids are damn irritating these days and theyre damn smart. lata's kid is so spoilt.and she wears pink pants, pink tops, pink hairclips, pink socks, pink shoes and sucks on pink candies. i want to throw up. when i was small they fed me chillies you know. ajay seems to like kids. i suppose its stuff that happens to you when you get past 30.
i also met cherry today. she's a little mad so its nice. i dunno why her hair color is like that. ahhh! the page crashed. so i have to reload the picture. i dont like this medicine. its making me so groggy and its difficult to type.
oh the cab driver was so so drunk and he refused to stop the cab and he refused to drive like a human being. i dont know what he was thinking. what an asshole. why does he have to kill me NOW? lata even dances like a reptile. but she's damn funny in class. she has this sarcy sense of humor.
in a way i miss lectures. i miss my TY eng lit lectures and i miss some scm lectures too.

when will i post my matheran pictures...should i post them at all? that memory seems to have been completely washed out. YAY its loaded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so its because of lata then!!

Pizzicato Hana said...

yes yes. my ma is dead sure. she's roasted some chillies that i should put on me