Wednesday, November 15

its usually either me and dik // me and sup // sup and rid // sup rid and me.
but saturday night we got together all four of us after a long time.

(this below was the photosession after we woke up.)

anyway, they all took my case and dint give me dessert. riddhi and i were both pretty scared in dik's room in the night and sup did all she can to keep us scared.

about the pictures below-

the 3 strappychappal pics are (cherry color mine is) (regular strap is sup) (denim is ridd) in the middle of the night in thana on the road under a streetlamp or some such post a sudden decision dinner plan due to plan movements and as taught to me by supriya, no boni you dont have to always cancel a plan you can always move it! so now i am learning one more thing.

the last pictures have dik's feet and my hand in special appearance. and rid's foot in guest appearance.
(now that doesnt load sory)

i am writing this in a separate post cause of template trouble.

my nosering you cant see waaaah!

No comments: