Saturday, November 25

many things ---

1. i have a new job. rather, i have a job now. people!!

2. i am so FUKCIN annoyed with self. i dint get back to the guy who sold me my digi all these days. it wasnt some kachra stuck somewhere on lens but it was the ccd. he says warranty to gaya. you mustve done something. one more reason to give up photography.

3. then, i took my film camera back to where i bought it from, they say they cant fix it. anymore. so i cant even use my film cam anymore then.more reason to give up photography.

4. client is moron. wants pedestrian copy that'll kill his 5 years of brilliant branding. also he calls and says just before the ad has to go to print, heyy! send me the 3rd image with the 2nd text. i wantto put the guy first. wha!! hello.we dont randomly put images and text together! but of course, we send it.

5.my neice is getting married in feb and i so want to go so badly but maybe i wont get leave. besides i just went and came back thrice this year already.

6. can i ban some ip address from reading my blog?

7. has been removed by blogowner

8. do you know i wanted to be a computer programmer? but, ASCII to ASCII, DOS to DOS

9. i still think i'd have made a wonderful architect.

10. i dont think i can deal with death and dying. not anyone else's, not my own.

11. i want to write about loving.but i dont understand relationships. the more i get older, the less i understand.

12. i think this blog is getting more and more pedantic.

3 comments:

Titus Moras said...

Try marijuana.Its easier to write about.

Anonymous said...

no! that's my line...the older i get the less i know n understand ;)

Pizzicato Hana said...

kaun hai be sala?