Friday, April 28

to be sung with every shred of purity left in your marrow a.k.a whthfck!


and all this while i dint know !!
as i see now, rufus wainwright never sang it with the last part
et tu rufus!



I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come here to fool you
And even though it went all wrong I'll stand before the Lord of Song With nothing on my tongue but Halleluljah
Hallelujah ....Hallelujah
Hallelujah ....Hallelujah
Hallelujah ....Hallelujah
Hallelujah ....Hallelujah
...... Hallelujah
.
and i've been singing till ......
...and every breath we drew was hallelujah// maybe theres a god above and all i ever learnt from love is....

hmmmm. wikipedia.
so they havent even mentioned the father of my child- rufus wainwright !

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!
whathefck ? so i was in coma??
Wikipedia lists some 23 singers including Dylan, Bono who've done covers.
The universe is conspiring against me, what do you have to say for yourself Paulo Coelho?
ps : apparantly there is some Enrique Morente's Spanish interpretation in modern flamenco style ?? and even wikipedia doesnt know. *pulls faces at wikipedia and whines

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

an original leonard cohen song, from what i know. dont know about wiki though.

i still like the wainwright version best. nobody makes it sound like teh way he does. or so i think.

--the looming miasming longhaired something--
(not anymore)

Pizzicato Hana said...

See. lmls,

not like YOU knew the last stanza!
besides it was I who sang it to you POST WHICH you decided to downloaded it.

(of course rufus makes it best. he's the father of the cakes i am baking okay!)

Anonymous said...

lmls detects copyright issues. heh.

the comment was not meant to strip the owner of the toamoed voice of due credit.

on teh contrary, lmls was making an effort to dedicate a simple comment to the same, which consisted of facts she garnered off the ineternet a year ago, after the accute interest sparked by The Tomato's soulful rendition.

the defence rests here. thank you.

(the pigeons were plentiful at marine drive today. lmls was reminded of The Tomato)